Scientist – Protein Engineering and Molecular Biology (m/f/x)
- Date Posted:
- Vienna / Klosterneuburg
VALANX Biotech is a biotech start-up set out to revolutionize the cost-efficient production of protein-bioconjugates for therapeutics, biosensing and bioproduction. Fast-tracking our preclinical research & development is our current priority, therefore we are looking to employ a gifted
Scientist, Protein Engineering and Molecular Biology (m/f/x)
(open-ended contract, full-time or part-time)
for our lab in the newly built IST Tech Park in Klosterneuburg at the campus of the Institute of Science and Technology (IST) Austria.
What is required in this role:
- MSc. / Dipl.-Ing. / PhD. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or related field
- Experience with recombinant DNA, genome editing, synthetic biology, cloning in prokaryotic systems
- Experience in protein purification and analysis
- Strong understanding of protein conjugation is a plus
- Reliable and precise experimental execution
- Experience in an industrial lab environment preferred
- Flexible adaptation to quickly changing work environments
- Problem solving in a constructive and challenging team-environment
- Independent working style and ability to collaborate with senior scientists
- Ability to make appropriate and timely decisions to meet deadlines on experiments and projects
- Very good to excellent command of the English language
- Work on the cutting edge of Science in Synthetic Biology
- People working on passion projects
- Working on the early stages of a preclinical development program for cancer and autoimmunity
- Flexible timing
- Challenging and creative work environment where your ideas are welcomed
- A fast-paced career path in a high-potential start-up
- A beautiful place to work with new and great facilities
- Easy reachability from Vienna by direct Shuttle Bus
- Attractive renumeration based on the collective contract for the Chemical Industry, Verwendungsgruppe III which is minimally 2.696,88 € brutto per month but is adapted based on your experience.
Starting date is as soon as possible.
If we have sparked your interest please direct your application to Michael. Please highlight your previous relevant work experiences.
We are looking forward to your application!
Apply For Position
Send us your cover letter, CV and relevant certificates in one document.